Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Olivia Wilde Talks About Fighting Scenes in Tron Legacy


You have to watch Tron Legacy online if you want to see the sexy Olivia Wilde in action. The House star and last year’s number one in Maxim’s Hot 100 list is set to play Quorra, an adept warrior and a confidante of Kevin Flynn (Academy award winner Jeff Bridges) in the sequel to the 1982 cult classic Tron.

And in an interview with the 26-year old actress, she talked the outcome of the movie and I am sure that you will also be stoked like she was when you watch Tron Legacy online. She exclaimed, “I was slammed back up against my chair, just overwhelmed by how awesome this movie turned out to be.”

The Irish-American actress model then shared about their long and hard preparation with Garrett Hedlund for the spectacular fighting scenes that are included when you watch Tron Legacy online. The scene includes her and Hedlund fighting against some bad guys in the End of the Line club. The sequences were made by 87elven, who also provided some stunts in 300, Iron Man 2, and the matrix trilogy. She revealed, “It’s choreography we worked on for four months. They showed us the choreography, and Garrett and I looked at each other and we’re like, ‘that’s not going to happen! We’re not going to be able to do that. That’s crazy stuff.’ And four months later, there we were doing it and enjoying it –really loving it. When I saw the finished product of that scene, it’s so intense and beautiful and heart-pounding. I was so proud.”

Wilde has never admitted doing anything that you can see when watch Tron Legacy online. She said, “It kind of proved to me I could really go outside my comfort zone. This movie was the biggest physical transformation I’ve ever made. Also, a departure from my personality, more than any other character.”

Watch Tron Legacy online to catch the mesmerizing Olivia Wilde push beyond her boundaries when the film will be released this December 17.


No comments:

Post a Comment