Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rupert Grint Shared Stories About the End of Harry Potter


When you watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows online, this will be the last time that you will probably see Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint together in one film. They have been around each other for about a decade, but now they have to say fare well and will go on their separate ways. Radcliffe is set to do several movies and will return to Broadway as well. Watson will have a small role in an upcoming film, but after that, she will fly back to Rhode Island to continue her college in Brown University.

But Grint’s schedule is wide. But he told reporters that he is not worried about his acting career and he loves taking the time off. He was recently asked about going through an airport security without going through so much trouble with other people. He replied, “I’ve got a pretty normal life really. The only time I really feel famous is when get recognized or at premieres. But day to day, it’s quite boring.”

He then added, “There’s a lot of best kind of roles. But I’m not in a real rush at the moment I’m just enjoying a bit of freedom really. Because it’s been constant work since were 11, so it’s nice to slow down and just chill out a bit.”

They then asked the redhead actor who plays Ron Weasley when you watch Harry Potter 7 Part I online on how was it like on the last day of shooting last June. He recalled, “I didn’t really know how I was really gonna feel on the last day. It was actually really sad. We all cried and had a little moment. I think just coz it has been such a long time, half our lives, and for it to come down to just one last shot seemed like a huge deal, really. We had a barbecue and I brought my ice cream van down and served ice creams. I’m definitely gonna miss it.”

But although when you watch Harry Potter 7 online would be the last chance you will see him as the bumbling wizard and will probably do other projects, he said, “I’ll always be the ginger one from Harry Potter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment