Saturday, March 26, 2011

Watch Game of Thrones Online

Are you ready to see the most awaited movie series of the year? Get to Watch Game of Thrones Online this April 17, 2011. I have read the books years ago and I have read them five times already. It's the best fantasy book series that I have seen for a long time and knowing that the characters of the book will finally be seen on a real life tv series, it's like a dream come true to me.

My brother who has also read the books is so excited to watch Game of Thrones Episode 1 Online this month. He has already seen the trailers a million times and have bought most of the Game of Thrones posters. His favorite character is Tyrion and Cersei Lannister and mine are Jon Snow, Arya and Jon's Wolf. 

Game of Thrones will be brought to us by HBO, the same one that brought us True Blood and other great series that we've grown to love. So don't forget to Watch Game of Thrones Online on this site this April.

No comments:

Post a Comment